Who are
Who am I? boh are difficult to define a volcano of moods. My name is Andrea I live for my passions and I love dreaming I love to travel and in particular the radio rds love music. What about me I'm shy and reserved and methodical and I enjoy listening rds. I hate, I closed the school deffinitamentte I said goodbye after 14 years is over have graduated. I live to write another of my passions I love the internet I spend most of their time there "is little more than 12 hours for me" and say that I hate hypocrisy, falsehood, treachery, malice and hatred throughout the school environment. I love innovation are always changing "a rare example is that the furniture of my room is always in the same position myself as special to me and not for others. I feed the radio for years but I've always been fond of ever since when I was following a family doctor with the character of Alice who was speaker alias Solari Claudia Pandolfi I enjoyed to do the same and to make the lineup of radio alpha. " I dream one day to become a radio presenter I also feel I could do even if you have suggestions where to start well done thanks. Seem like a quiet person but have never have been crazy, crazy, always unpredictable, stubborn, irritable, moody, dreamer and much more that can not be described. I forgot I love coffee without it I could not be in fact are cafféinomane life since I was 5 years I swear it is not uncommon for caffeine for a day I die. I hate the 40 degrees of Sicily and typically the summer, hate the heat and scorching heat that sucks. I'm a fan of the mountains and snow even though I've never seen, I love the winter to stay under the duvet warm clothes, I was born in a land that is not mine at all. I love the music are in this life for love above all that the past does not really love the music I love that Italian foreign because it gives me so many emotions and really makes me dream. What more should I grew up venerating a character a TV series or film, or radio. What can I say I learned to speak and my diction I owe thanks to the television (not that of today sincerely feel a certain horror and disgust on tv today that I loved in 1996) and radio (now venerated really) to say that the school does not I really gave everything I learned nothing in school ever outside. I was born to dream my motto to live life to dream and say that I never showed my age. I was born with a suitcase from a young I dreamed of traveling the world so I have not always played with toys or watching the cartoons I've always imagined the life of a great player. I love to write always pity for my writing and hated by many for me it is a seal of authenticity forward and what they are. What they are, not what others want us always remember that everyone is different "for luck". Since I had a PC in my hands I started writing a blog without shame from the rest of the dream of becoming a writer someday maybe writing my whole childhood hell especially at school. I forgot how old I am "depends on the day" but I always had a mental age and seem ridiculous but it is so stupid it's still my real age would be 20 but my mental age 30. Basically when I was 10 I was a life of twenty and twenty years old today that I have a life of thirty. Years of suffering, violence, injustice, and a thousand other bad things led me to have 10 more years, all thanks to the perfidious school and beyond. Unfortunately I was born in a place that I absolutely love I always wanted to run away from here I hate people with this mentality bigoted and provincial absolutely no desire to improve people who do not know Italian, he uses exclusively the dialect as a language mother, deeply hate all the bullies here are called Sperti that increasingly threaten and exploit the weakest ever to do something for them I also call them mobsters these people. I'm here to say that even the hope of a better life far away from this land away from Sicily, and above all from Syracuse my motto in life then one day "But having tried" I'll regret it, dream of a better life choice and not by others, my old dream of living in the north and before I die I want to go to the North Pole adventure I feel like a man. Whoever comes last thing to judge, criticize, offend, be giving advice to life, and who does not accept my being "that is what they are" saddle to keep them going and whether to give the others I do not accept them clear advice is mah oh hell no obligations
0 comments:
Post a Comment