Budget 2008
Started with the clamp and the ball forward to the examination of maturity among the companions of simulated injuries and everything else and so then after I made that completely conceal step I took the diploma course with a grade not earned as it was obvious that he was seen not appreciate people for what they do and always be based on appearances. The illusion
made me think that July 4 was over the pain, frustration but no.
I packed up and surreally really well and I end up here at home without anything for a job here or anything else, the vigliaccagine has increased even more to always have that damn insecurity in me same as that grips me.
The disappointment has tripled between the companies and people who called for an interview by the people who still ask me about the experience of always being too young, and having just graduated in July after an evil monstrous ordeal to school.
And so I lost all the friendships that I have finished my fault, and certainly all the rest is unfortunately not finished in fact the pain has increased even more
Before at least I had the excuse that I was going to school, and then for me it was like a job or to be spending my day there the 5 or 6 hours in the morning I went out and then came back even more certainly in a bad mood but at least I had a reason to get up I hope. Today no
cell'ho have more apple apple are torn or ripped from the only criticism I have received the advice the commandments dictated by law to be parents more and more humiliating. All
certainly strive to pretend that everything is fine but sometimes you can not I at least do not hide, but I remain what I am sure I have too much of the time dictated by despair, I pushed too much pessimism and everything else, but I think however, that he never deserved such silence.
An experience that I thought not so much to gain, but at least leave the house, I thought that was the call center and after 3 days of training and then two practice has proved to humiliating and depressing always treated as sick or as the weak always the situation but this time I had the courage to rebel I said what I thought and then I left the call center because boh perhaps the spur of the moment and perhaps for the hypocritical intolerance of people and holding as usurious.
Today for this 2009 I have put my hope in the hope that it becomes illusion and delusion I hope that this opens a door in January I decided to go wherever my path in a remote village that is just to not think about work and not face life remain protected at home between 4 and under the bell jar if I kill steal, etc. all the things I said years does not matter I'm going to split his head to look my way and I'm looking for the best life I hope that hope and reality is so real and not be deceived again. A small
realized certainly not hypocritical but certainly not sincere because nobody has any slight interest, but write it anyway.
that 2008 burn everything bad that it begins a new year full of strength and determination and that companies will make less problems and you do not always stop at appearances.
wishes Merry Christmas and a happy 2009
Andrea
0 comments:
Post a Comment