Thursday, November 19, 2009

How To Sew Anarkali Pajama

Loneliness and broken finger

unimaginable feeling for many visa, a boy of 21 years should not experience this feeling but instead is uncertain.
A feeling or life takes me from my childhood, adolescence in practice from when I was born, it is difficult to understand such a feeling of emptiness.
I always say and I think if I had talked alone and had not seen the television today, I could not talk, they communicate. Why is it not strange to many people have a confrontation with an exchange two words I do not know these things because I never had real friends truly are orphaned by this sentimental point of view of all friendships in general.
How to describe it? And 'when the Saturday and Sunday or during the week do not go out or go out alone, of course, is when everything around you is a deep empty silence when you've got no one to talk, to tell you, live your emotions in real life , vent, debate, advice, etc.. But just a fact of profound silence criticism against fingers, deep contempt, which may be from outside the family who always make you understand that for you, you do not go well is useless, your life is useless, many people say this is what you believe, is not it always is part of the deep contempt of the finger at me, me you, you always do.
you are not like the others do not care what kept you say, break the boxes continued to tell the truth, why do you insist on living near. Think and feel that everyone would be happy if you did not exist because you see so much contempt for the person you want your sink to understand a strange feeling to be received but I live every day. The desire for redemption to be appreciated and that one day all this will change only the illusions that lead me to go alone against all, in my empty tunnel but the years pass the days as well and I grow and change nothing but contempt, and are growing Empty the futility of my life there and so on.
Thank you for your words, but we do not care does not interest us we do not care about you you are less than 0 want it just to understand these words I hear from a lot we do not care anything at all. Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment