Saturday, May 1, 2010

Runescape Blocked School

Omnipotence and finger

is easy to hurt, humiliate, just because a person is straeducata and respectful of others. It's easy
judge for the 4 impression that traspirino dall'proprio physical appearance or gestures. It's easy to stay in the
cm high, rather than to people and in what year.
is easy to humiliate the next only for the sake of it.
It's easy to stop at the appearances, because you are too bigoted to stop and understand more.
It's easy to stop at the appearances and not thinking about what that person is marked in the past.
The sadness and loneliness that is the fault of these people if I can not be myself.
One thing is for sure I would get a dagger from his mouth so I also respond in kind;
"an outburst against the wall of indifference, And deep hatred of the different "omnipotence of others and always well-pointed his finger like a gun,
Andrea" also known as invisible

0 comments:

Post a Comment