- "I did not understand ... .. but you have nothing else to do?"
- "Not really ..."
- ".. And then messed up, what do you care?"
- "m'incasinerĂ² ... and so on ..."
If you slice the wind picks them up
the kingdom of the spiders cucirebbe skin
the moon and weave the hair and the face of God and pollen
the smile of God.
I found you I was playing along the river
leaf flower
who sang words read, words of love
I tasted your lips with honey red red
I said give me what you want, what I can.
Yellow Rose pink copper
never danced for so long along the
line of the night on the stones of the day I
guitar player I
mandolin player at the end we fell on the hay.
lost very little lost
taken seriously jack game
there was not much to say or think
fortune smiled like a pond in the spring
disheveled from the wind in the afternoon.
And now I'll wait for tomorrow
nostalgia
lady liberty lady fantasy
so precious as the wine so free as the sadness
with your cloud of doubt and beauty. Did I cross the train
chasing your scent
trapped by a suit gray smoke
papers in one hand and in your destiny
walked side by side to your murderess.
But if you slice the wind picks them up
the kingdom of the spiders cucirebbe skin
the moon and the moon to weave the hair and the face of God and pollen
the smile of God.
the kingdom of the spiders cucirebbe skin
the moon and weave the hair and the face of God and pollen
the smile of God.
I found you I was playing along the river
leaf flower
who sang words read, words of love
I tasted your lips with honey red red
I said give me what you want, what I can.
Yellow Rose pink copper
never danced for so long along the
line of the night on the stones of the day I
guitar player I
mandolin player at the end we fell on the hay.
lost very little lost
taken seriously jack game
there was not much to say or think
fortune smiled like a pond in the spring
disheveled from the wind in the afternoon.
And now I'll wait for tomorrow
nostalgia
lady liberty lady fantasy
so precious as the wine so free as the sadness
with your cloud of doubt and beauty. Did I cross the train
chasing your scent
trapped by a suit gray smoke
papers in one hand and in your destiny
walked side by side to your murderess.
But if you slice the wind picks them up
the kingdom of the spiders cucirebbe skin
the moon and the moon to weave the hair and the face of God and pollen
the smile of God.
Fabrizio De Andrè
0 comments:
Post a Comment