I'm sick
I'm sick of this life that usually takes away a piece of you every day rips and cuts you every day and you have left into a painful wound and infinite
I'm sick of all this crap this contempt for me to bother you but who you do all that control, criticize, insult, humiliate, etc.;
I'm sick of not being understood not be compressed not exist for you because they are not equal to others;
I'm sick of this damn appearance and people who still relies on this;
I'm sick of this bitterness and sleepless nights;
I can not take more than the others decide for me;
I'm sick of all this life;
I'm sick of being a Filipino even paid to do this;
I'm sick of living where are neither appreciated, nor compressed, nor loved by anyone for the sacrifices others are just given birth to me and bring me up to my 20 years;
I'm sick of having undone all my dreams for others I can not
I have abandoned the more carefree, calm just this endless hell of suffering and wounds;
I'm sick of all this that I live that I can not describe;
I'm sick of being described as insensitive and a bad person;
I'm sick but really suffer yet another year so I will not give a day will come where I finally get there I will live my life without rules dictated by those who created you and made the sacrifices whoever you are you're nobody's life is mine and I want to decide for myself
Andrea
0 comments:
Post a Comment