Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where Can I Get My Army Shot Records

Violence aggression is not normal for me

But what is no more shame no shame now really feel all the news as if everything were normal, as if it is right that people can not leave the house. I really
more new words, because I think there is more justice after raping or assaulting people out "poor" because he had no previous criminal record and are under house arrest, but we're kidding, now for the law or politicians is quite normal, but I also I'll put all of this also being a man is normal but where, now, unfortunately, this is all also granted to them.
I really shocked and I really think that now that they are Italian or not, most years the fear of going to prison because they know well that behind a good lawyer will go out riding without paying fare, and even with life imprisonment.
I am surprised but not that much, not the political year ever worthily represented our country but for the violence begins to make even the sarcastic irony not accept it because they do not care much never make a comparison that girl could be my daughter, that girl could be part of my family, or that girl was a friend of mine not not do it because they are well protected with stocks and everything else.
They do not care that people go to work "really" 8 or 10 hours a day, and then rightly claim to enjoy a Saturday evening or Sunday evening durations or the New Year's Eve.
By now I really miss that are no longer secure our homes, it is not safe anywhere because now wide open borders between the EU and this damn now I really do not exist any more security in our cities but also villages and is now even more serious and shameful.
I think in 90 years was not so sure I was little, but did not feel all that "believe" that you could go out at night you could go around alone, "believe" I can not always confirm this, but I think so now but soon we would not be forced to leave their homes for fear that something bad happens and that tonight is the last peaceful of our lives. Wrapped
but you think you are a man who held scrub nearly two meters tall are you what you want, but no you put me there because I also am not a violent nor a good at karate, or who knows what I believe with all the forces a person may have there is always someone stronger, then we will never be one that we will aggredirĂ  but two or more and then there will be peace indeed.
A desperate appeal to the politicians, but then I know they will not do anything, I ask you more security institutions believe there are and I think they work but I think even they do what they tell him, if not tell them to turn, and explore the periphery, center, the villages, the outputs from the metro "cabbage" they certainly can not do so voluntarily so if you have heart or a minimum of decency at least not done on these events do not pretend not to remain seated in your velvet seats, not with your blue cars whiz because one day really otherwise you will get to shoot with a gun or weapon in his pocket and then it really will be over our security and life, we really at war, and we would be forced to let us alone and justice will be the shame of our country. If you do not want to do for our children begin to explore and help from the outset this malaise that afflict these people if you can call so I call them monsters.
is not unheard of to migrate to the big cities for a shred of work because of security and people who do not want to do anything, and do not want to represent our country with dignity Italy for me the most beautiful country in the world.
this time I do not apologize for telling the truth I'm sorry sacrosanct very restrained myself to say anything but I keep thinking to myself, this time I will not say more shame but horror for those who represent us politically and for those still pretend it does not We are in a situation of absolute emergency and necessary priority.
This is not normal, normal or rise up and protest to make sure that those people do something.
I think you think like me too? Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment