Friday, January 8, 2010

Painting Of Man Dancing With Woman In The Rain

A year later ... Thanks to all

It 'been a year when I was suddenly the idea and the urge to create something I thought I would never be able to do . The January 8 of the past year, I published my first real post on this space. Since then I have never stopped and with the help of Jesus Christ have gone on and now even working on another site, in the vineyard of the Lord, that I am sure will reach its goal.

During this year I met a lot of people, some with ardent faith, others a bit less and more atheist or agnostic. But each of these people gave me something that made me grow up. While I was in my lowliness and humility to help someone, that someone unknowingly helped me. And I thank God for this because through you, it helped me.

But I want to thank (I hope I remember all the names) all those who have followed, to a greater or lesser extent, my active blog: Dart, Marina, Stella, Anna, Yanis, Simone, Gianandrea, Calliope, Enza, toward the light, Scarlet, CuoreMissionario, Hector, Ippolito, Paul, Joseph and all fixed readers, and all that anonymous in the year have come in this space. In particular, I thank Mik for being a sort of coblogger with the preparation of post always very fair and interesting and also very popular with assistance from readers. I want to personally thank everyone for their support, for the help, for courage, for faith, for the presence, for making my room a sort of extended family. I also thank those who prayed for me and I ask forgiveness if I have forgotten some names (but you were so unexpectedly large)

I hope to continue to be part of your life and I hope that this space can serve as a tool to evangelize and to help more and more those who fight against the doubts and his demons. I want to clarify that unfortunately I can not publish posts with the same frequency as before because now I have a task more large in the Vineyard of the Lord (or rather, who wants to can come in there), but I never stray from here and I will always be available to anyone.

Thank you once again and that God will bless you now and forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment