MESSAGE QUEEN OF LAST TIME
Message 27/01/2010
My children are up to you to express my great sorrow for the children tortured by that natural disaster. Many deaths, especially so much suffering and neglect of those who have already forgotten the great devastation that has befallen this small part of the world. My heart is there, my tears are there, but that place is also the hope that everything can change. I hope that your hearts are shaken in the face of so much pain to thank, at least once, God, what has given you so far And some things you took away . My children, I need your help to finally breathe new air, clean and renewed by constant prayer, that man should remember that God exists and is ready to enter the hearts of all. We should also take your tears for the sins of the world, the source of salvation for those living rooted in the earth, without ever looking up to heaven.
I love my children and I bless you in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Published by the Executive Board of the Queen of recent times
0 comments:
Post a Comment