Saturday, March 5, 2011

Narcolepsy Or Hypersomnolence

Prezzemolina

Before going to bed appear on the ceiling monsters and ghosts of days gone.
liquid colors on the ceiling beams.
must be very good at closing your eyes and take refuge in dreams, in the memory:
the sound of the waves that embrace before going to sleep, the kiss a bit 'too long on your cheek, those in your eyes, laughing drunk faster than beer, a book exchange, a message in the night that really did not expect but that the magnitude of "I've come up with you. Even if it's night, come here,"
the call of his friend away.
And it is the sleep of the just this evening.
A well-deserved sleep, sleep sought a coveted sleep.
There will be times better
where we know what we want and everything will be easier.
The day will come when we will not fear to tell us, what we really want.

will come.
I'm not mad, I'm just very sad.
I am also very tired.
is yes, I'm really tired.
Good night and good luck to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment