I do not know how to say that this is the right song, but I have not taken away any key . You see? And 'there. Near you.
embraced thinking I would have you to paradise,
but I do not know how to say that this is the right song.
along my way
(Thumbing My Way)
but I do not know how to say that this is the right song.
along my way
(Thumbing My Way)
I have not been home since you left long time ago.
hitch a ride to go to heaven ..
I count the steps walking backwards on the road.
account the way back to heaven.
I can be free with that which is hidden within me . If there was
a key, you took away with you ...
... Questions remain on hold over us.
No matter how cold the winter is, there is always a spring in sight.
hitch a ride to go to heaven.
I wish I could make.
I would have done so.
think of heaven ...
... He lowered his head and I count my steps and another cars pass me over.
All the rusted signs we ignore throughout of our lives.
choosing rather than shiny
I turned my back now you can not turn our backs .
No matter how cold the winter is, there is always a spring in sight.
I smile but who are they kidding?
I'm just walking for miles
sometimes I give a ride.
hitch a ride to go to heaven ..
I count the steps walking backwards on the road.
account the way back to heaven.
I can be free with that which is hidden within me . If there was
a key, you took away with you ...
... Questions remain on hold over us.
No matter how cold the winter is, there is always a spring in sight.
hitch a ride to go to heaven.
I wish I could make.
I would have done so.
think of heaven ...
... He lowered his head and I count my steps and another cars pass me over.
All the rusted signs we ignore throughout of our lives.
choosing rather than shiny
I turned my back now you can not turn our backs .
No matter how cold the winter is, there is always a spring in sight.
I smile but who are they kidding?
I'm just walking for miles
sometimes I give a ride.
Pearl Jam
hitch a ride to return to paradise know.
hitch a ride to return to paradise know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment