Saturday, November 29, 2008

Can Brazilian Wax Give U Yeast Infection

stop

It is seen that already started advertising the petulant Christmas and all the rest.
From the outset I have always loved the home but since 19 years of life are now 20 of disappointment this year I decided not to celebrate it to do anything. I
such as the regret comes over me always and I decided to do nothing any trees or crib as much anyone here care about henna and I saw that I was doing with so much love and with such determination. Infinite
dare I say stop I say this year saw the birth of disgust that I passed and still pass unfortunately. The illusion
made me think that last year was last here but no it was not possible, then do not comment very popular Christmas party of the year no holiday for me, if there ever was.
The tree remains in the garage and who knows how many years will this year because I have not really wanted to do the hypocrisy and make the tree and all the situations do not change much here, and even people. It is not a negative post
a bit 'sad but telling the truth at all this year I'm not going to make the play and I feel sorry for those who say that Christmas is just say it would be a good evil still pretend to be a party when there is no party for me.
You make the flowers and everything else well I do my year I will not pretend to do the Christmas tree.
Hope will always remain in my heart for a life away from here I cling to this sense would not be here then alive their hopes of a better life and down with hypocrisy.
but at least the small one in my room I will at least that. Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment