Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rubbermaid Mississauga Outlet

Christmas I go to school goodbye

And now I can not talk about shocked, petrified about it because like the boy who died a few days ago for the collapse of a tube of cast iron makes me feel bad as it could tear the life so all of a sudden .
as you know I hate the school right from the start to what I saw and what I have now, but I mean them to shame those who deal with this.
maintenance as always, is not done correctly in my 14 years passed between the various schools I happened to be afraid to go to school I remember especially the medium where the school was not the best evidence antiterremoto still remember and recall effort I did for me to put myself under the Bacchus to the total inadequacy of stocks and everything else.
least the medium happens to be looking up the stairs of an emergency "do not know if you've ever seen are those of iron" in the other schools it was rare to see even really remember in my long journey to turn the schools, perhaps the only medium happens to be looking in the other even Cerano with the excuse that it was the first floor.
do not talk about their high school was already a poor compliment to say that "even" fire extinguishers them the last months of the fifth year.
Besides my argument that I'm not saving as always I can not conceive that such things happen really beyond me how a life is torn just for going to school but rocket situation we can not be solved all the problems there are the high cost of living, and everything else, is not enough that politicians have to do nothing else but I also wonder why the politicians do not want to do anything?
But we're kidding you really almost forced people to have education that is our sacred right another question but at what price, as always, the price of life we \u200b\u200bmust go to school.
the profs are not enough, the fellow who threaten us and who knows what they always do against the weak, well now we have to risk their lives to go to school and to teach.
Do not tell me the ridiculous joke that there is no money because we do not believe anyone would suggest I turn back wages politicians do so hides it seems absurd to some figures and then just do the usual theory, but at least I never seen the facts.
I hope you pay someone, but unfortunately not sure how everything is so because now we have stripped away even justice.
few words to say I am ashamed to say it enough, then I say continue to stay good, so good your kids are in the best schools senne so who cares.
not really comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment