Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Zigzags Or Swisher Sweets



no longer exists for me to vent so I'd love to cry but I have more I can not cry because I'm tired, tired of everything.
of this life that not only takes away from anything in fact, endless nightmares every night, endless thoughts but still feel lonely because I only thing wrong that I miss. So many questions
then the indifference of everyone certainly does not help me, never a hello greetings but only silence reigns.
And then I tell myself that I sacrificed my dreams I'm giving you all but for those who do but just to see how infinitely alone. When
live at home in a room where there are none that I think and I say I'm sorry, but we go out today and tell me that but that is not never think a small loser.
This is the life, the family where they would unfortunately where we grew up, where we have never been understood our dreams, our desires for a better life but who cares henna.
for them are crap stupid things and some totally unnecessary and unworkable with their mentality can not understand.
do not understand that so you can become crazy and stupid henna does not care much because it does not matter what I think.
do not understand what it means to answer but what I regret not going to starve always lying phrase increasingly treacherous and ill tell you the truth but who know sailing but who told you, but how dare you click for me just because you are a parent no one from the right to choose for others.
They say the sentence ridiculous and hypocritical when you turn 18 years start your life that you decide what you want because you are of age but rather that perhaps life is more complicated more because it was even worse than the first has been the endless disappointment and nothing else.
friends that I had misunderstood my years and do not accept my apology and I do not want to forgive them even more and there is absolute silence and indifference.
The purpose of this post there is certainly a relief for all my infinite fatigue but not physical but mental.
now I'm tired of fighting to live, to survive even for not having anything so no one understands me
Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment