Monday, November 10, 2008

Heart Palpitations Shoulder Blade Pain

A weight Tears all

'm a heavy weight of a person, to be avoided like crap, every day more and more a burden for many when they see me starting with the relatives and parents who do not just stand me in spite of having set aside my life and making sacrifices unimaginable I am a slave to them.
So I live my life a burden for many of them sick oh what, oh what a heavy crack I miss, I miss you shut up and do not break, oh look at that mountain that you can defend that broccolone miss Daddy, oh that guy is not normal ill just see it.
a life so well in the past 20 years under the illusion that one day change the stupid things my mother does nothing to let them stay with the suppression of my freedom and all the traumas that I have fears phobias endless.
I'm afraid of living today than ever before I'm finished a useless person who does so much for them and then at the end who cares senne that what is bad. Manco
not even look me in the face look even shorter then adorn a greeting the absolute infinity never a caress or something else just to break even just stop that others suffer.
The illusion of having found the friendships even more disappointing, and I really have left countless injured people who bothers to an SMS sent only to people who say they have thought six heavy, you're an egotist.
you can not bear stop, smile for what to whom for what reason, I have no wisdom to keep me here another shy like me where to find it.
I gave birth to me to stay here without a reason for living senne who cares what time it grows the same.
The loser of the situation in poor short-sighted heavy in all senses of that trouble it would take too short-sighted, but a son. So
suffocation was even more choked me endless recommendations of warnings ever thought about what I thought.
But today I want to say just split his head against a wall I want to see how life with their warnings so I killed the same people so many things I now even you know that I hold inside of me that perhaps I'll never have the courage to say . Now I wonder
but for those who still live for those who for what why things here I thought they detected an endless disappointment.
I could never have a close friend, a person here could talk about almost everything that I understand my infinite pain of my childhood to be like I was an orphan by my many fears.
not easy living for anyone, but this very true for me, perhaps at least inside I feel really done what I've done what I have been fighting has been in vain so I will never realize my dreams will not be able to live a peaceful life.
away from the people that make me suffer that I have abandoned many years ago.
I would love to forget but the wounds can never heal because they always represent no one will never understand my pain endless I will try it in the time we should protect children from things that cause their suffering instead senne not care about certain things have no mercy for me.
So then passes there is no need to make sacrifices for those who for what at what price, I made clear that I wanted to run away from here for me is not allowed to forget all the pain I'm told when I can go go mah for no.
But why do not you understand my pain and evil that makes me see certain situations reoccur again after 25 years is not a choice I'm thinking maybe you are sick but still not make a decision mah sometimes I think maybe I'm stronger to take decisions that you perhaps I do the part of the parent and you nothing.
I'm so sorry but now I do not want to be a burden to anybody so I do the part I have to take a decision to change my life.
In the meantime I ask a little respect to me and tell her sincerity in the face of things I do not say stupid things are commensurate big enough so I'm worse than I can not stand.
scourged, torn, crushed, humiliated and trampled it might have been hurt less painful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment