Alleluia end of the Mole
What about every damn Thursday to be nothing I dared to follow them because I wanted to see how far arrived.
Well that is to say very little shame, inhumane and even more recently, is monstrous I say this very happy yesterday and I have no words really have exceeded all limits really forced people to climb up a ladder with crumbling under the flame has a rope attached to risk of burns.
what about the disgusting animals including spiders, lizards, snakes, which were to take them even with my mouth I honestly have not only my own words manifest horror. But
but I wonder where we ended up with reality TV and really do not know what you do for listening, I do not know what to think, and what to say. Not to mention the conductive
really nice talking like this and encourage competitors to do so not only do that to their henna care.
But where we ended up on TV now I think we face the fight to the most horrible and inhuman. Yesterday
thankfully ended the third edition also say that good things really truly monstrous spectacle.
I hope someone pulls the brakes have really good sense of this horror I watch little TV to see it stop because honestly I do not care.
I'm really shocked and horrified by this and want to do all this strength and play all costs.
Today more than ever think that television in 1996 no longer exists, unfortunately, I would like to come back. Sincerely
is also a sin to make a post dedicated to them.
feel and I hope someone throws a stop to this horror.
I do not know what you think but I think you think like me. Andrea
0 comments:
Post a Comment